Sunday, March 1, 2009

No Baby

I've put off blogging in hopes that we could post pics of the newest Steenblik, but he is loving my uterus and I'm wishing I didn't have one. I take that back, I know how lucky I am to be prego and have easy pregnancies. My mom is here with us and as she says, "if we clean the house one more time the finish will come off of the cabinets." I can honestly say that EVERY square inch of my house is clean and I LOVE IT! Liam is having the time of his life with his Nana and Gus (my mom's dog) so life is good....but we are honestly going stir crazy waiting for this baby. Who stays at a 3 for over a week??
Anywho, life is good and I've decided not talk about how miserable I feel. The other night while I layed in bed from 2-5am I came up with the 'top ten reasons' why nobody should be 39 weeks prego, but it got a little graphic and decided at that point I need to be grateful for the monster coming my way and that we are all healthy! As Liam sings, "think happy thoughts, happy thoughts, that's what you've got to do!" (we love yo gabba gabba)
Here is a pic of Liam reading himself "Goodnight Moon" during a morning/cleaning episode.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait!!! Maybe you are at the hospital as I am typing this. Happy, Healthy Labor Vibes comin' your way!!! What hospital are you having him at? My mom is a mother/baby nurse at the U of U hospital and should be there the next 3 days... Ask for last name Reeves, should be easy to remember ;)

    ReplyDelete