Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Not a Newborn Anymore

I can't believe it, George is not a newborn anymore. I really do feel like I was just prego with him. He has been cooing and smiling at me for the last 5 days but I have yet to catch it on video. Here is a little clip of what I did catch...sorry the lighting isn't great. I can barely handle his cuteness (I know that I'm bias)! 
We went to the zoo today to enjoy this AMAZING Utah weather. I was too nervous to take the camera to the zoo because it was my first true outing (busy place) with the two boys and only two arms so the pic is from once we got home and before I scrubbed the boys head to toe!

3 comments:

  1. So not only is the video cute, but I can't handle Liam's cuteness in that picture...he is growing up I can't stand it. he looks so adorable and so happy to be Georgie's big brother. Can't wait to see you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu seriously have the cutest boys ever... I love that we are all able to stay in touch and watch our babies grow over the computer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is great! What a happy little guy! He definitely doesn't look like a newborn anymore. Sad how fast they grow...

    ReplyDelete