Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tears



Liam started school today & I can't believe that I'm so emotional. I've had him in some sort of school since he was 2 so I should be able to handle this better. We had a great morning cleaning up the house and playing. Liam picked out a new star wars shirt for his special day & said "the kids will love this, I look cool!" Matt and I were so worried that Liam would refuse to go without me and things would get ugly. He got dressed without a fight & even let me fix his hair. We said a little prayer before getting in the car and it took everything I had not to TOTALLY lose it.
I'm still amazed everyday that I have been blessed with my boys and get to be their mom. I can't imagine that I'm actually capable of this! I am so grateful that I get to try each and every day & wouldn't change it for a single thing.
Here is a pic of my big 4 yr old...my Liam! I love & am so proud of him.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast time flies!!! Way to go for getting through the first day - your boys are lucky to have you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the get cuter than your boys? I think not. Love it.

    ReplyDelete