Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our December

I can't believe December can come and gone! I forgot my camera in AZ so here are just a few things we've been up to.

#1 the Santa at Jolley's was awesome!!

#2 We spent 10 days in AZ and the weather was amazing (until the last two days) and so we spent a ton of time outside enjoying the sun! Liam LOVES peppermint ice cream & its a Steenblik past time during Christmas.
#3 Liam attends the BEST preschool ever....we were so lucky to stumble upon it! They put on the cutest Christmas program. He was a shepherd ("sheferd"as he called himself) & did a great job.
#4 We hit temple lights the week before Christmas when the weather was nice.

#5 Here is a look at Christmas morning with the Steenblik crew. We have the best time together! We all hung out, ate good food and played-played-played! Oh and my boys got everyone sick...sorry guys :)

I wish I could post some pics from my parent's house. Its absolute CHOAS with all the cousins together but so much fun. My boys love being with their cousins and there is nothing like being HOME for Christmas. I love the season and the chance to reflect on the Savior. Matt & I have been amazed at how much Liam understands about gospel lately. He decided that he needed to try to be more like Jesus after going to see the temple lights and so he and I made a chart for him and he got stickers when he did something Christ-like. What kills me was that it was his idea!! I'm so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and the perfect example of Christ. It really is so easy to be happy...thank you Liam for reminding us!

New Years Resolutions:
-daily scripture study (even if its a verse or two before putting the boys down)
-morning prayer (not so good at this one, but so far so good!)
-liam wants to learn to swim & read
-do something everyday that is Christ-like....
-tell my family everyday that I love them like crazy!


I'm sure there are some major typos....no time to fix them G is up!




No comments:

Post a Comment