Sunday, May 22, 2011

May & Moab

Here are a few of my favorite pics from the last month:


Canyonlands was gorgeous! It started to rain on us, but the view was well worth it.
Mesa Arch in Canyonlands
Our view from breakfast @ Red Cliffs Lodge! It was heaven on earth.
My favorite hike was Delicate Arch. When we finally made it up to the arch both Matt and I kinda freaked and decided that having the kids up there was not our smartest parenting moment but it was BREATHTAKING!!
Seeing real Dino tracks was another highlight of the trip. The boys loved it! It was so much fun talking with them about fossils and how much we can learn/discover because of science.
Matt rocking the boys before bed. When I'm putting them down I try to settle them down, sing a song to two.....but Matty and the boys make up stories which usually ends with everyone laughing hysterically. I love these faces.....
George was playing in the backyard with Ari and it was nap time so he gave up on playing and was just laying on her. We are so lucky to have such a good baby-girl!!!
Gerdie is a hit! Both Liam and George want to hold her every minute of the day. She is handling our craziness really well.
This was the first time Gerdie got on George. As you can see he was ecstatic....she is a brave bird!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of george with gerdie. he looks so excited! cute.

    ReplyDelete