Monday, January 12, 2009

Pamper Me PLEASE!!

I'm not ashamed to admit it...i love to be pampered. Whether it come in the form of a sweet treat, pedicure or a few minutes childless to take a bath, I'm happy. If you are ever in need of a GREAT & CHEAP pedicure you have to go to New Diamond Nails off of Highland Dr. & 3900 S (by the soccer store). Pearl gives a pedicure to die for. 

Matt has the day off tomorrow and told me to go get a massage (my personal fav). So without batting an eye it was scheduled. I'm not thrilled at the thought of laying my mammoth sized-half naked body on a table for some poor soul, but all I can say is "sucker." I'm not going for the 50 min/$25 song & dance......I'm talking 2hr/$50. Yes...all 1?? lbs of me will be nude & comatose for 2 hrs tomorrow & I couldn't be happier. For those of you in SLC who have not had the pleasure of taking advantage of the Healing Mountain Massage School click on the link & check it out! 


1 comment:

  1. Okay, all I can say is that you had me laughing the whole time I was reading this post. I love the way you write! And I can definitely relate right now too lol. Hope the massage was pure bliss!

    ReplyDelete