Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Here Comes Baby!

I totally starting to freak out about babe #2 making his arrival. The Steenblik's came into town and helped relieve some of my anxiety by painting what is going to be a playroom for the boys. Judes and I made a trip to IKEA and found some super cute decorations (all for under $100). Now my poor husband is trying to clean out our basement and organize all of the CRAP we have accumulated over the last almost 8 yrs. because frankly, lifting ANYTHING makes me feel like George is on his way out....not good! There is nothing quite like thinking that there is a arm or leg making its way out of your 'you know what!'

Has anyone heard about this new Federal Law mandating stores that sell anything for children to undergo new health testing? Well apparently as of February all children's items have to meet new requirements and although this is a good thing, stores that are already opened and fully stocked have to pay tens of thousands of dollars to meet the new requirements or close their doors. I found this out when Judes and I visited the cute store Tiara (in Sugarhouse across from the post office) because they had a 50% off EVERYTHING
sign up. They are closing their store and if you haven't been in there---IT IS SUPER CUTE. Needless to say Judes spoiled me and bought the diaper bag I have been wanting. We couldn't pass up 50% off, so I got a "Ju-Ju-Be" bag from JuJuBee (that is what Liam calls her.....cute huh?!) Oh, and this cute outfit for George. 

6 comments:

  1. love love love ju ju bee diaper bags. i have the 'be mine' wristlet that is perfect for throwing into other bags. it's the same print as yours, but the pink/green combo. i'm seriously coveting your diaper bag right now and i don't have children. :) good luck getting everything finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you are making progress! We have yet to paint the bedroom! Love the diaper bag and outfit. Can't believe George is coming so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to that store but I must go! I love your new diaper bag!

    And, I love the picture of Liam helping. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new bag. It is so cute. I can't wait for George to get here. So much fun. Excited to see you guys soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to hear about Tiara! I will definitely check it out. That is SUCH a cute diaper bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey KT, I haven't ever seen your blog! I'm glad you left a comment on mine. It looks like Baby George will be here soon. Good luck with the delivery. I'm sure Matt will take care of everything. Two was a big adjustment for me, but three has been even bigger. I'm sure you'll do great! Love ya, Chelsa

    P.S. My husband is from Mesa... he has always loved the Suns.

    ReplyDelete