Friday, September 4, 2009

busy, busy, busy

Here's what we've been up to since our last post:
Liam turned 3 & loved decorating his cupcakes-red velvet with yellow frosting &green sprinkles
1 sweet rashy virus shared by the entire family
1 Hot trip to AZ,  sleepovers with cousins & a ton of nudity in Nana's backyard (kids only)
Lots of fun in the garden...especially Grandpa's
Liam started preschool
George is almost sitting up, weeks from crawling (he's only 6 months!) and eating baby food
George has ear infection #4 & is getting tubes on Wed
I sleep no more than maybe 3 hours throughout the night but love my boys more than my sanity
We spend our evenings on a blanket in the yard with popsicles & Liam says (every time) "look we are a happy family!"  
We are getting ready for some serious adventures (aka: vacation with kids)
My Booie is in labor as I type & I'm having an anxiety attack NOT being there




1 comment:

  1. What a cute family you guys have! I would love to get together sometime to watch our babes play! George is looking so big!

    ReplyDelete