Thursday, September 24, 2009

I love this LAUGH

We are back from vacation. Oregon is the most beautiful place EVER. I highly recommend a trip to the shore. The beaches are clean, empty and bordered by gorgeous green mountains. I posted some pics from the trip on Facebook.
Here is a clip from the other night. George is getting so big. He is the happiest little guy with the sweetest smile. Liam is continuing to be the BEST big brother and loves his "Georgie." I'll have to post the song he sings G, its adorable!
This laugh is my absolute favorite laugh in the world. I hope it makes you laugh!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww I love it! There is nothing better than baby laughs. G is so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's your cousin Maren. That's the best laugh ever! George is getting so big. Glad you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete